Top 11 Job Interview Questions to Ask Interviewees
The below job interview questions can be asked at any job level and any position. The answers to questions like these can reveal personality, drive, level of ability and strengths. You should also add questions that are position and or candidate specific for further information, however these get the conversation started. Here are the top 11 job interview questions to ask interviewees:
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
- What interests you most about this position?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What are the reasons for your success?
- What would you like to be doing five years from now?
- What kind of experience do you have for this job?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
- What are your biggest accomplishments?
- What training/qualifications do you have for a job like this?
- Why should I hire you?